Hello. I work at “Tutor” and I am writing this announcement to find my next colleague. Here at “Tutor”, we do everything in our power to make people a little bit happier. You wonder how? We help them learn languages.
Now we are looking for an enthusiastic person who is eager to devote their skills and develop our platform. The ideal candidate should love working with texts both in Armenian and in English and should be ready to work on a full-time, long-term basis. If you think you match, then explore what you need to do and apply!
What you will do
- Collect information about various language courses.
- Cultivate the collected information.
- Generate content.
- Work with texts and other media files.
- Work with content management and development teams.
What we would love you to have
- Bachelor’s degree in languages, journalism or in a related field.
- Ability to work with texts and large amounts of information.
- Ability to do research on the web.
- Ability to work with teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to multitask.
- Creativity and a visual taste.
And most importantly we would like you to value the importance of bringing a positive change.
You’ll join with the promise to have
- Fun and new friends.
- Team events and activities.
- Lots of cookies and coffee.
If my wish to have an amazing teammate is relevant to your skills and desires, then I am looking forward to exploring your CV. Send it to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and mention the name of the position on the subject line. See you!