The e-commerce specialist will develop and execute brand-level and product-level e-commerce strategies including product presence, demand generation, programs and analytics to maximise execution of pre-defined e-commerce plans. Identify sources of new content, best practices and processes to manage data and assets e-commerce programs through e-commerce sites. Identify and execute demand generation programs on time, on budget and up to expectations.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Analyse sales and marketing to create meaningful e-commerce strategies.
- Manage e-commerce site, improve and continuously monitor online sales on all partners’ sites.
- Create and maintain weekly, monthly and annual performance metrics and make recommendations based on trending activities.
- Update and manage product listings on selling platforms.
- Compile and analyse sales data and market trends to help steer future strategy discussions and provide direction and guidance for improvement.
- Coordinate with digital marketing, social and offline marketing to support efforts and ensure a consistent cross-channel experience.
- Monitor and analyse KPIs (visits, conversation rate, ROI, cost analysis, return rate, etc.)
- Inventory planning: compare past and current sales trends to determine future inventory demand.
- Proactively research online marketplace to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking for ways to improve our brand position.
- Identify new digital trends and applications that have the ability to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Collaborate with other marketing groups in different regions in order to enhance communication programs across channels as a digital media representative.
Qualified candidates will have
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Previous experience (3-5 years) in an e-commerce environment, specifically related to site merchandising, product content creation, user experience, and/or internal research.
- Technical skills in e-commerce activities and in all online marketing channels, experience in financial principles and e-commerce market development.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and web analytics.
- Broad-based internet marketing background responsible for driving revenue.
- Strong skills in project management, data analysis, cross-functional teams, problem solving, conducting research, making presentations and managing people.
- Experience in building new products, creating effective descriptions and improving existing listings aiming at increasing sales and beating the competition.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate effectively and cooperatively within all levels of the organisation.
- We guarantee fun and bunch of other things which you will like
- Solid hardware
- Team events
- Dynamic training system
- Health insurance and snacks are presumed
- Good atmosphere
All interested candidates are kindly asked to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “E-Commerce Specialist” in the subject line.