We build next-generation education tools, gamify the learning processes, bring analytics and quantification into education. We collaborate with major education organizations like AUA, COAF, BDG, Lington, Learnship, EdTech Foundry to organize their teaching and learning processes.
Now our team of EdTech enthusiasts is looking for another mate to make our products more user-friendly and attractive for current and future customers. We expect that the ideal candidate will
- Have a proactive approach and work style
- Understand the market needs and trends
- Understand and value the role of UX.
- Design and develop web/mobile user interfaces
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Develop website design strategy for a new website with a focus on user experience
- Contribute to a style guide that dictates the colors, fonts, and design patterns that are used in our web & mobile applications
- Collaborate with the marketing team to build visuals for campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience in web design
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Be comfortable doing web design using wireframing tools, pen, and paper
- Proficiency in Sketchapp, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Solid understanding of typography
- Familiarity with website building tools will be a huge plus
- Solid experience with frontend web frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap or Ant Design.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of Scrum or other similar project management methodologies
- Degree in relevant field
- Graphic design skills or interests.
If you think you meet our expectations, send your CV and portfolio (Behance, Dribble, other) to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the title “UI/UX designer” on the subject line.
See you very soon!