Here at Tutor Platform we believe that all big changes start when we share our best desires and motivation to create, develop and maintain something truly valuable. Now we have an ambitious plan to push forward education by using the cutting edge technological solutions. So a number of dreamy and hard-working people are gathered in one team and they are constantly looking for other talented professionals to join and to innovate together.
Here we have an open position for experienced Node js./React js. developers. If you are the one who shares the mission of innovation, read the details below and APPLY right away!
- Develop clean, readable, automate tested software that can run in the cloud using state of the art tools and technologies
- Build backend applications with Node.js/Sails.js/Strapi.js
- Consume External Analytics and data APIs
- Build UI with React.js for web and mobile using React Native
- Watch and listen to users to improve the user experience
- Brainstorm with teammates
- Manage and lead team performance by discussing current issues and implementing mutually agreed solutions
- 3+ years of experience in web application development
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with microservices running in Clouds
- Experience with automate testing and CI/CD practices
- Clear understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience with PHP and Python is a plus
- Experience with TDD, BDD, DDD is a plus
- Experience with Functional Programming is a big plus
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Functions is a big plus
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD and Automated Tests
- Knowledge of Scrum or other similar project management methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Training system
- Team events and activities
- Health insurance
- Paid day-offs
- Innovative workspace
- Game zone
If you like challenges, enjoy learning new, love dealing with scalable solutions please send your CV to email@example.com with “Node js./React.js Developer” on the subject line.